Friday, March 9, 2012

FAIL

Well...yesterday was a failure. OK not completely a failure. It was a success in that I did my best to make foods/follow my meal plan for gluten free. I even avoided the delicious, awesome- smelling cheesebread that my boyfriend made, left from the night before's binge. That in itself is a huge success if you know how much I love my cheesebread. What I didn't realize was that my Green Monster smoothie had wheatgrass. Oops. I did follow everything else, though.

I will say, today it was easier crawling out of bed. Maybe it's a mind over matter thing, but I did feel more energized.

Today was very difficult. I purchased 2 doz [Jack Frost] doughnuts for offices I call on for work. The smell was almost too much to bear. And when someone offered me one of theirs, I almost caved. Then I met a few people at Arby's for lunch (their choice, not mine). I didn't eat anything but it was tempting nonetheless. Next came Starbucks. OHHHH I love Starbucks. I used to work there and experimented with all kinds of great things. I was so torn between a Raspberry Mocha Frapp and my newfound Gluten-Free diet. But I was good and I purchased a Naked Smoothie for myself. It definitely wasn't the same, but I survived.

Meal choices for today:
Egg, cheese, mushroom, red/green pepper scramble
Banana
Naked Strawberry Smoothie
Leftover chicken/green beans/mushrooms
Pistachios

Here's to hoping these choices were winners...

No comments:

Post a Comment